Having used another product for the last 10 years.. making a change is quite difficult at the present moment. However because our new system came with vista (I didn't want Vista) it conflicts severely with my accounting software. So aseaching a went.
Found this .. Thank you to the developer.. I HOPE this does what I need. This is the look of desperation !!!
Now to the questions...
1. when I do a split in the category, ie allocate parts of the total amount to various items, it is not letting me allocate the last amount. It is saying
"Amount entered is larger than total amount for allocated items."
This has happened on each one I have tried to do, but one. Am I doing something wrong ? I am 100% sure that the amounts I am putting in on the allocation box add up to the total amount I put in on the Transaction box.
2. How do I save reports ? Can it be done ? Like saving the entire report after it is produced.
3. Also I would like to know if I can save report settings. ie I need to be able to make selections of different categories/accounts to produce specific reports and would like to save those settings so I don't have to re tick the specific categories / accounts each time I need to reproduce the report.
4. Is there a limit ( on the purchase version) on the number of categories or number of accounts ?
5. last.. how hard is it to import files from my previous accounting quicken 2004 ? The application is corrupt on the old computer's hard drive but I have the backup saved on an external HD.
thank you for your time in helping me with these questions and issues.