We are pleased to announce BankTree Personal Finance software 3.0 - Here is a quick list of what's included. Latest build is 3.17.1 (6th December 2016)
- Introducing BankTree Mobile works with BankTree Personal Finance 3.0
- Support for Cloud Storage
- Supports Multiple data files
- Supports .DAT file association with the application
- Supports Archive files
- Automated Backups
- More user control over schedule items
- Simplified Categories making them easier to use
- Improved CSV, OFX and QFX, QIF file import
- Add Attachments to transactions
- Add Keywords for Transactions
- Full Windows Xp, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 User Interface Enhancements
- Improved Reports with Forecasting, View Transactions, Report Grouping and Summary Reports
- New Graphical Charts for ease of use, facility to print graphs and charts.
- Banking subscription service for automatic categorisation and transaction downloads.
You can start to earn money by joining the BankTree Affiliate program, it's free to join. Click Here for more information
As stock markets and house prices lurch downwards, we suggest some simple steps to strengthen your finances.
In a recent poll on our website banktree.co.uk voters indicated that they had to save the 'most' for:
Fuel and Power : 48 %
Food: 16 %
Beverages: 14 %
Housing: 9 %
Transport: 8 %
Clothing: 3 %
As an existing user of BankTree personal finance 2.0, you can now upgrade to our latest package for £30.00. Upgrade to the latest version of our software for an amazing discount of nearly 15%, compared to the full price of £35.00.
As part of our effort to continue to provide support for the latest version of our software, BankTree Personal Finance version 3.0, as from 24th December 2014 we will no longer be offering free support for BankTree Personal Finance version 2.0. To help users migrate to our latest version 3.0, we are continuing to offer a discount to upgrade (you must use the same previously registered email address to receive the discount).
To download the latest version please visit the download area
Updated 24th December 2014
After a very long run with version 2.0 of BankTree Personal Finance, we got our heads down for the last couple of months and came up with version 3.0.
BankTree Personal Finance software 3.0 was initially released on 24th December 2013.