The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
This article applies to: BankTree Personal Finance 2.0
- In my Current Account the balance figure in the 'Accounts' summary page is different from the balance figure which I see when I open the account, i.e in the Account Transaction Page.
- On the Account Transaction screen clear the SET check box next to the ‘Apply Dates’ button as this will then show all entries. This is the most common problem where the date filtered periodic balance on the transaction screen is compared against the account summary balance for all entries.
- On the account summary page for the selected account check that you have not set an account opening balance (Edit the account to see this).
- If you are adding investment transactions to the same account, on the tools menu select options > unset the option ‘Add Investment Value to Account Balance’. This will remove the investment total that is being added to the account.
To summarise the account balance on the summary screen is calculated as follows:
- Account balance = Account opening balance + All account transactions + Investment total (if selected from the options screen).
Article ID: 18
Category: BankTree Personal Finance 2.0
Views : 1531
Rating (Votes): (52)