The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
- A transfer transaction allows you to create a single transaction between two accounts. The transaction will create the Paid Out record and the Paid In record between the accounts.
- To enter a transfer, select the account for the transfer from the category drop down list. The transfer accounts are listed at the bottom of the list of categories, and have a blue icon with the transfer symbol next to them
- Enter either the Paid In value or the Paid out value and save the transaction, the transfer record is created automatically.
- Amending the date or amount for a transfer in one account will automatically amend the details for the transfer in the other account.
- You can also create a transfer record in a split transaction. Similar to a normal transaction select the transfer account from the list of split categories, on the split transaction entry screen.
- To find the opposing transfer record for a given transfer, edit the entry and select go to transfer.
- You can also schedule a transfer, edit the given transaction and select make recurring.
Article ID: 35
Category: BankTree Desktop 3.0 Personal Finance
Views : 2665
Rating (Votes): (78)