The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
BankTree 2.0 final build 2.13.6 (25th June 2013)
- Fixed QIF file import, transfers with apostrophe in account name
- Set default option to hide the reminder screen
- Fixed allocated items (split transactions) amend screen
- Fixed date selection reset for schedule items
- Fixed screen refresh on adding schedule items
- Update Schedule Date is a configurable option (Options screen). This sets the schedule start date to the next payment date.
This is a final build and is no longer available for purchase. If you are running a previous build and want to update it. Please go to the download area and select the download for version 2.0 This version has been has been disabled from receiving any future updates and will produce an Install Manager is missing message when you try to update it. You will also need to uninstall the previous build, in order for the new installation to take affect.
Please note the latest version of the software is now BankTree Personal Finance v3.0, which is available from the download area. To update your data file from version 2.0 to 3.0 please follow this article.
Article ID: 7
Views : 669
Rating (Votes): (99)
BankTree Personal Finance 3.0 - Adding entries from top or last row
Financial Times price update (July 2016)
Run time Error 339 - Component MSChrt20.ocx is missing or not registered correctly
Upgrade to BankTree Personal Finance 3.0 now for £30.00