This update contains the following changes
- Access to BankTree subscription service
- New date setting for 'Current 3 Months', You will need to update ALL previously saved reports.
BankTree Online is now available, for the same cost as the monthly subscription service, you get all the features of the desktop application and live transactions from your online banking sign up for a 7 day free trial, existing users get one months access free.
To get these changes download the software from our web site.
If you have BankTree Personal Finance software 3.0 already installed:
- After backing up your data file
- Go to the Windows Start Menu > All Programs > BankTree Personal Finance 3.0, Program Files Group, and Select BankTree Personal Finance Install Manager.
- If you are prompted to restart your computer - this means the Install Manager has been updated only. You would therefore need to re-run the Install Manager after the reboot
- BankTree Mobile will synchronise with BankTree personal finance 3.0, and BankTree Online