The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
Like many people, you want to spend more of your time enjoying life than being bogged down with your finances. To help you to make the most of your time we have added some important shortcuts.
1) View your reminders: This is available on the home or account transaction screen. Click on the reminders tab next to the schedules. This will show a list of up and coming schedule items that are due to be paid within the current month, and show updated balance.
2) Automatic importing of existing categories: When importing from your bank or credit card statement, using the file import function will remember the last category that was used for a specific payee, and select the existing category where it finds a matching payee. You can also set up payees (tools menu) with import rules so matching payee uses the one you have set up.
3) Memorised transactions: Previous transactions are memorised automatically so as you enter the details for the new transaction, information from the previously used payee, category etc become filled in.
4) Account Transfers: On entering transfers between your accounts you only need to create one transaction and the software will create the transfer record between both accounts.
5) Recurring payments can be added as scheduled transactions allowing you to set up regular payments from or to the same account or as account transfers between separate accounts.
Article ID: 27
Category: BankTree Personal Finance 3.0
Views : 2166
Rating (Votes): (38)