The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
This feature allows you so create a savings goal or payment plan. There are three types of plans available, a plan with interest, a plan without interest and an interest only plan. These can be set-up and added to your selected account.
On selecting the goals side menu - the goals wizard is shown.
To create a plan, follow the on screen prompts
- Enter the total amount you want to save
- Select the type of saving plan
- Select the Start and End Date.
- Enter the monthly savings amount - if this is left blank then the software will calculate this for you. If you enter a monthly amount the End date is calculated based on when you will reach your goal.
Click next to see your payment plan, you can go back to the previous step and amend any of the values until you are happy with your monthly payment. Click Next to go to the next stage.
- Enter the name of the goal
- Select the account the goal will be created for
- Select a payee for the goal
- Select the category to use for the principal repayment (if selected)
- Select the category to use for the interest (if selected)
- Select Income or Expense type
On pressing the Finish button the plan is created and added to your selected account. You will then be able to see the plan that has been created. You can delete or amend this. Deleting the plan will also remove it from your selected account
Article ID: 75
Category: BankTree Online Personal Finance
Views : 740
Rating (Votes): (17)